gf-20-oct-off Discount Code: GFOCT20 Add the code while checkout Shop NowOffer ends 30th October, 2014
X
Search Over 25 Million Graphics

20 Minimal ecommerce icons (vector PSD)

Friends, today we bring you a very useful design share: 20 minimal ecommerce icons in PSD format. The set contains popular and frequently used icons for ecommerce related projects.

The download includes 2 PSD files of 20 vector shape ecommerce icons in 128×128 pixels size on white and grey backgrounds. Along with it are included each icon in 64×64 and 32×32 pixels on transparent background. I hope they’ll be handy for you in your ecommerce website designs. Download the icon set and let me know your thoughts.

You may also like to download these icons:

18 vector web icons (PSD & PNG)
8 Popular payment icons
Clean mono icons (vector PSD)

Preview of the vector icons

Author: Rafi
File Resolution: 128×128, 64×64, 62×62
File Format: PSD (Vector Shape Layers), PNG
Keywords: ecommerce icons, icons, PSD files
Size: 0.34 MB  (zip)

Download 20 Minimal ecommerce icons (vector PSD)

Rafi
Rafi
Hi, I am Rafi, the founder and designer of GraphicsFuel.com. This blog is a chest of free and premium design resources to the design community. Please browse through and download the freebies. Thank you!
Powered by Shutterstock
Recommended Posts
Showing 11 comments
  • Fernando Coitiño

How I can access these icons, but in white color and with transparent background?
    Thank you very much and greetings from Uruguay.

• Rafi

Fernando, you can download the zip file and access both the grey and white icons in separate PSD files. You need Photoshop tool to access the PSD files. Thanks!

• Phil Moore

One question – I am also looking for some mobile phone icons that would complement the above image series… I know this is an older post but wondered if anyone had some suggestions?

• Sarah Adams

Thank you for sharing these custom made icons. I have recently started doing ecommerce websites so these are going to come in very useful in the future. Including a set with a transparent background will make things a lot easier, as they will be able to be transferred onto any design simply, keeping the simplicity of them along the way. It is also useful having the other downloads available and I will also be looking through those in the future.

• Sarah Adams

• PsdDude

very clean design, I like these icons :) thanks for sharing!

• Carlos Martinez

Very good collection to use in buttons and menus. Thanks

• Rafi

Thank you, Carlos. These are custom made icons exclusively released for the readers here. :)

pingbacks / trackbacks