Search Over 25 Million Graphics

Carved Wood Logo Mockup PSD

carved-wood-logo-mockup01

Today we have come up with a photorealistic carved wood logo mockup in PSD format.  It’s a frontal perspective mockup with a sharp and clear effect of the wood carving that you can see. The mockup contains 2 versions of the logo, one is rough wood and the other is with a nice plywood effect and so the download comes in 2 PSD files. Its very easy to replace your own logo; all you have to do is to replace the logo content with your own logo in the “ADD LOGO HERE” in the top smart-object layer.  Further, you can easily change the wood texture to your own.

So what do you think of this free resource? If you think the freebie is wonderful, please like and share this post.

carved-wood-logo-mockup02

carved-wood-logo-mockup

File Format: PSD
Layers: Smart-objects
Dimensions: 1400 x 1000 pixels
File Size: 15.9 MB

License

Download Carved Wood Logo Mockup

Powered by Shutterstock
Recommended Posts
Showing 9 comments
  • Guido Castellanos

Agradecido por sus regalos . Están Buenísimos. Gracias

• Ian

Hello Rafi, I love that you created this beautiful mock up. Is there any way to to edit the actions on the Elipse 11 .psb file?

Best,

Ian

• Eb

Thanks so much for allowing this mockup to be FREE!!

• Rafi

You are welcome, Eb.

• Maru

Hi,

How do I apply the effect to my own logo? Do I just copy and paste layer styles?

• Rafi

Maru, you just need to double click the smart-object layer named “ADD LOGO HERE” and add your own logo and save the .psb file and the your logo will automatically be replaced and shown as the carved wood logo. HOpe this helps.

• Farhan

One of the best wood mockups I’ve seen, intricate shadowing details, great grouping in layers makes it easy to apply to any logo. God bless you for making this free

• Rafi

Thank you, Farhan. I appreciate you liked it.

• Freebies Explorer

This is very cool wood mockup templates. Thanks for sharing. I also relaese it as a freebie at http://www.freebiesexplorer.com/2014/11/Carved-Wood-Logo-Mockup-PSD.html