gf-20-oct-off Discount Code: GFOCT20 Add the code while checkout Shop NowOffer ends 30th October, 2014
X
Search Over 25 Million Graphics

Creative resume / CV PSD template (CMYK print-ready)

Friends, today’s PSD download is an elegant piece of resume in 2 color variations in Photoshop PSD format ready for print. The basis of the design is to creatively put forward your resume details in a modern way for both readability and legibility.

The resume file comes in fully layered PSD format with each part organized in folders for easy editing of text and graphics. The size of the resume template is 8.5″x11″ with 0.125″ bleed in CMYK for printing purpose. The fonts used in the design work are Arial and Nevis. Download the resume PSD templates for your next resume project.

Preview of Resume Templates

Author: Rafi
File Resolution: 8.5″x11″ 300DPI
File Format: PSD
Keywords: Resume / CV PSD template
Size: 6.53 MB  (zip)

Download Creative Resume / CV PSD Template

Rafi
Rafi
Hi, I am Rafi, the founder and designer of GraphicsFuel.com. This blog is a chest of free and premium design resources to the design community. Please browse through and download the freebies. Thank you!
Powered by Shutterstock
Recommended Posts
Showing 59 comments
  • Tekla

nice,nice,nice !! I want to make it mine :)))))))

• Anna Lee

Thanks for your sharing. This is extremely useful for those who are looking for a job.

• ViCi

i love this template. thank you

• Rafi

Thank you, Vici. I appreciate you loved it.

• abraham cherian

i love these templates

• Nhat Khong

Oh! Your product is really wonderful! Much appreciate!

• Nikki

Can these be used or edited for my paid clients? to be given in a final pdf or jpg format?

• Rafi

Yes, Nikki you can. Thanks!

• Elise

I love this cv template! Unfortunately I kind seem to figure out how to insert my picture. Anyone who can help? Thanks!

• Elise

I love this template, it’s brilliant! But I’m having trouble inserting my picture. Could someone explain me how to do this? Thanks a million!

• rubel

is very good

• Resume Templatess

Really cool! I like how you did this.

• Ellyot

Hi Rafi, very nice template, congrats!
    Would you allow it for commercial use?

• Rafi

Thanks Ellyot. Yes, you can use it for commercial purpose such as for your client work. Please read the terms of use for more clarification.

• Nicholas

I need this for word document

• Diego

Thanks a lot,really nice. Greetings from Peru :) good job

• Rafi

Thank you, Diego!!

• Tracey

Great works dude. What is the font that you are using, there are no fonts in the download pack.

• Rafi

Thanks Tracey. Yes, fonts are not included in the pack. You need to download relevant fonts from the web. You can find the fonts on FontSquirrel.com or Dafont.com. Good luck!

• Demi

Hello! Thank you so much for the beautifull design :)
    But I am not able to edit it just like shanna before me. And I everything just like Martin says, but nothing happens with the resume :( help!

• Rafi

Hi, you need Photoshop CS software to edit the template. Thanks!

• Maddy

its a good design n bro I already done editing with it.. and its working just use adobe CS4 atleast to edit it…

• Hannah

Does it work on a Macbook? If so, how do I edit it and change it into my personal resume?

• Rafi

Yes, you need Zip and Photoshop CS tools to open the file and edit. Thanks!

• Fakhru94

Thanks a lot friend. This template is really looks creative.

• Edwin

• MEvilalon

Hey! A super cool CV. I wil add a few modifications an use it as my personal one. You save lots of time. Thank u :)

• Benedict Lewis

Really great template, you saved me a lot of time! I am a graphic designer and I am going to use this as my personal one with a bit of modification. Thanks a lot! :)

• Pavan Somu @ Tech Tips

Thanks for the PSD. How can we use it as html theme

• Rafi

Thanks Pavan. You need to convert it to HTML. :)

• agus

thank alot sir..
    i really nead, this template,,

• Anne-So

Thank you for that ! It make me feel like I have to hire John Doe…

• kumar prabu sankar

Thanks For this It gives me lot’s of new thoughts….

• shahin

nice.nice .nice.i like it.it,s colorfully and happy and also it is a pro:D

• Darcy

I like what you came up with. However, the things that disturbs me is that it seems to be catering for those in the design field. If you are a designer, why are you relying on canned, templated designs to sell yourself as a designer? That’s a huge fail, in my opinion, because it not only shows that you are relying on the creativity of someone else and using that person’s work to get a job in the design industry but it also makes me question your design abilities and good thinking skills. For those who are NOT designers or work in the creative field, these are awesome and definitely beat the typical, boring resume. But I think that this is the sort of audience these would be more ideally created for.

• shanna

Hi — I’m very new to all of this. My strength is with non-technical stuff…but I’ve found myself very interested in the creative/design aspects of marketing. I’d love to understand if someone doesn’t mind helping me. I downloaded and then opened in adobe photoshop, but I have no clue the next steps, i.e., how to edit the document to personalize??? Could someone help me…please?
    Shanna

• Martin

Hi shanna, i think you need basic understanding of photoshop to clearly undertand the structure of this template

but if you dont,its quite easy to understand.

see at the right side of the window,the whole component of this CV are divided into sections, (header,about me,education,skills,etc)

open a secion that you want to edit
      for example,you want to put your name and your profession at the top of the CV
      open header section,double click on a box with letter ” T ” Inside.
      voila,you can put your name now.

Hope this helps.

• Rafi

Martin, thanks for helping to understand the PSD file.

• aqib

sir how can i edit this file???
        Your comment is awaiting moderation.

• Rafi

Aqib, you need Photoshop software to edit the file.

• Designs Blessing

Really excellent colors scheme. I rally like yellow one. its simple and also appealing to eyes.

• injeong

thank you!

• pons

i like this resume, very nice clean design if i am MD , i select him as a designer

• Dhiraj Amritraj

Thanks a lot. I used it in my portfolio

• Dhiraj Amritraj

Thanks a lot for this template. I used it as my CV. :)`

• sharing information

thank you for this templae sir :) i hope i can accepted on my job appliying

• Thomas

Super design, really awsome looking. Hmm wondering if this design could be used together with Comoto a cv engine, would be cool as a CV template that would be automatically filled in….. with data from you linkedin profile…. Super cool…
    Thomas

• CV Template

Some really awesome content! World class creativity !! thanks for sharing this with me!!

• Jens Lund

Loove your work. Brilliant once again!

• Bhagwati

realyy nice work

• Jodi

Wow, these designs are just beautiful! All I have to do is figure out a creative way to present my resume (though I’m not a graphic designer).

pingbacks / trackbacks