We have updated our license policy. All the previous license terms including the terms in the “readme.txt” or “license PDF” file in the free download files will be replaced by following new licensing terms. So, please read carefully.
By purchasing an individual graphic design item or items from GraphicsFuel.com, you are being granted the following non-exclusive license and you are required to abide by the licensing terms.
- Use the purchased items for your personal and commercial projects.
- Use the purchased items for your client works.
- Use purchased installable add-on items such as fonts, actions, brushes, shapes, etc., on a single computer but can be used for multiple projects.
- Use purchased items for unlimited times.
- Use a purchased website PSD layout / PSD theme template and convert it to HTML site and use it for yourself or your client work.
- Use purchased icons, graphics, styles, effects, add-ons, fonts as part of your theme development intended to sell on marketplaces.
- Modify the purchased items to fit your design needs.
Extended license allows you to use the purchased items to create your end product (both web and print media) intended to sell to multiple people. You can make any number of copies and sell them unlimited times. For example, you can use purchased icons in your themes that are intended to sell on marketplaces. However, you should NOT include the purchased icons in your themes as an additional bonus or stock file. Items that come under extended license are textures, icons, user interface kits, web elements, vector files and brushes only.
No refund is paid for purchased items as these are digital downloadable goods.
- Use purchased item(s) to sublicense, sell, rent, transfer, distribute or redistribute or offer as giveaway.
- Use converted HTML PSD Layout / PSD Theme template to sell it on marketplaces or distribute as giveaway.
- Include purchased items “as is” as a separate or included downloadable item in your theme files intended for sale on marketplaces.
- Use a purchased item in your logo and or trademark it.
- Modify the purchased items and put them up for sale or distribution. For example, you can tweak an icon set as per your design requirement, but you cannot put the icons set itself up for sale or distribution.
GraphicsFuel.com and its staff are not liable for any damages or losses arising out of using our free or paid design items.
- The freebie resources provided on GraphicsFuel.com are free for use in both personal and commercial projects including single or multiple projects such as app or themes.
- Free license require attribution by linking back to the specific download page of the resource or directly to GraphicsFuel.com.
- Do NOT upload our source files to other servers and distribute / redistribute them as your own either in part or whole. Any form of our resource sharing should link back to the appropriate source page on GraphicsFuel.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us