gf-20-oct-off Discount Code: GFOCT20 Add the code while checkout Shop NowOffer ends 30th October, 2014
X
Search Over 25 Million Graphics

Clean & simple live chat interface (PSD)

Friends, today’s PSD freebie is a clean and simple live-chat web interface in Photoshop format. The layered PSD file comes with both online and offline UI along with minimized versions to help you create your own live web chat user interface. You may also like these other GUI elements.

The design is pretty modern and simple. The main focus of the design is to show both offline and online status of the chat window. Hope this small goodie is useful to you.

Author: Rafi
File Format: .PSD
Keywords: live chat interface, PSD templates
Size: 0.14 MB  (zip)

Download Live Chat Interface PSD

Rafi
Rafi
Hi, I am Rafi, the founder and designer of GraphicsFuel.com. This blog is a chest of free and premium design resources to the design community. Please browse through and download the freebies. Thank you!
Powered by Shutterstock
Recommended Posts
Showing 10 comments
  • Wade

very nice

• Nader

Hi.

very nice , Thanks

• Bakers Directory

Nice share. Planning to use that with ajaxim. wish me luck :)

• Snoggle News

Wow this is incredible stuff. really great work thanks so much! We’ll have to submit it into snoggle news design.

• Webdesign Eindhoven

Looks great! Thanks for sharing.

• Arifur Rahman

hello, can i used you this psd after converting css to my commercial project. i will also add your link to my product that this psd is designed by you.

• Rafi

yes, you can use my PSD design for your personal and client’s work. However, no PSD file should be put for sale or redistribution. It’s strictly prohibited. See the terms of use.

• arifur rahman

i will make this css to html and then make a software in php and asp.net which will sale in online market. i will also add your site link that you give me permission to give this. Will i able to do this. please inform me.

• arifur rahman

if you like then we can make product joinly as i am programmer. you make design which will help both of us.

pingbacks / trackbacks