gf-20-oct-off Discount Code: GFOCT20 Add the code while checkout Shop NowOffer ends 30th October, 2014
X
Search Over 25 Million Graphics

Leather wallet icon (PSD)

Friends, today’s PSD download is a leather wallet icon in vector Photoshop format. The wallet illustration is a brown highly-detailed web icon that can be used for your money or business related websites / programs.

The download comes as a PSD file with all the layers in vector shapes that can be scaled to a maximum size of 3500 pixels without loss of quality. The texture used in the icon is a courtesy of MyPhotoshopTextures.  Along with the wallet PSD comes icons in sizes 512, 256, 128 and 64 pixels on a transparent PNG background.

You may also like to download these icons:

Preview of the Icon

Author: Rafi
File Resolution: 800 pixels
Format: PSD, PNG
Keywords: Leather Wallet icon, PSD files, icons
Size: 27 MB  (zip)

Download Leather Wallet Icon (PSD)

Rafi
Rafi
Hi, I am Rafi, the founder and designer of GraphicsFuel.com. This blog is a chest of free and premium design resources to the design community. Please browse through and download the freebies. Thank you!
Powered by Shutterstock
Recommended Posts
Showing 10 comments
  • Luis from Ecuador

Thank you a lot!!! It’s REALLY NICE this PSD!! Greetings from Ecuador.

• crybaby geeks

you’r magnificent i really appreciate you sharing this

• Constantinos Valakas

Ηi Rafi,

great job! It’s the best wallet I could find in Google.

I wonder if I can use this wallet icon as the main icon in a demo iphone application concerning personal financial management.

No problem if you have your objections on this.

Thanks in advance,

Costas.

• Rafi

Yeah, you can use the icon as per my terms of use. Good luck!

• Lenard

This leather wallet looks solid! I am sure more wallet designs to come ;)

• Dave

Great Icon design, glad you liked my textures :) and a big thanks for the mention – regards Dave

• Niki

Rafi… its an amazing work. looks so real and i could feel the leather

• Ann

Amazing what you perform!! Thanks

• Kristen

Rafi, does anyone ever tell you how amazingly talented you are? because I thought i was good at photoshop before I came across your site. Great job! and thanks for being so generous and dedicated to open-source designing!

• Rafi

Thank you, Kristen and Ann. I really feel happy for your kind words. As always, I will keep up doing best work and provide them for free. :)