A thumbnail sketch of what a multipurpose WordPress theme has to offer isn’t all that much to go on. You often have to dig deeper to discover which of several themes is the best one. Or at the very least will provide you with the tools and options to build a high-quality performant website.
Digging deeper can take time; perhaps more than you are willing to spend. Yet, the top multipurpose WordPress themes are not usually overly expensive. Which means if you make a viable choice the return on your investment can be huge.
One approach well worth considering is to hand the problem over to those who have the experience and expertise. They can determine which themes are best able to give users and their clients what they want and need.
That is where we enter the picture. We have the experience and expertise to separate the good themes from the not-as-good, and the top themes from the good. The result: this compilation of what we believe are the 8 top multipurpose WordPress themes on the market, any one of which could give you what you need and a great deal more.
BeTheme is the biggest WordPress theme whether it because of its large customer base (250,000+ and growing) or its 40+ core features that contain, among other things, a huge library of 650+ pre-built websites, and tons of design tools, features, and options.
Better yet, BeTheme never stands still. Whatever feature it puts on the table either undergoes constant improvement or is replaced with something better.
- Be’s library of 650+ customizable pre-built websites continues to grow with new additions that always embody the latest web design trends.
- BeBuilder, the latest in Be’s line of popular page builders/editors is the fastest WordPress builder ever and features a line of amazing layout tools including 3,000 importable and customizable pages, 100+ pre-built blocks and 80 design elements.
- BeTheme has not only entered the WooCommerce arena with its WooCommerce Builder but could well dominate it. This absolute gem of a WooCommerce tool enables users to create precisely the shop layouts they intend to.
Click on the banner to discover what Be’s core features can do for you.
One of the characteristics a top WordPress theme should have is that it should never be hard or frustrating to use. When a theme, like Total, provides the tools and flexibility you really need, it will never be a challenge to work with.
Total’s 48,000+ users have found that to be true, in part due to the –
- professionally-crafted selections of ready to use demos, header styles, section templates and post entry cards; each of which is designed to get website building off to a quick start.
- WPBakery front-end drag and drop page builder, builder elements, more than 500 live customizer settings, and a built-in font manager when a user decides to start a page from scratch.
- premium plugins including Slider Revolution and Templatera.
Total is fully optimized for speed and is compatible with WooCommerce, Gutenberg, and Elementor. Click on the banner to learn more.
A WordPress theme that has roughly the same features as its competitors is not likely to enjoy a top rating. WoodMart stands out because of the features it has that are not found in most other eCommerce-oriented themes. WoodMart is, in fact, ThemeForest’s most highly regarded theme with website-building features that include –
- selections of easily customizable product page layouts, special pages, and WooCommerce elements
- selections of premade single-click importable demo websites and templates that can also be used for page or website prototyping
- a user-friendly canvas sidebar with shop page filters and widgets
- a full AJAX shop and an AJAX quick shop pagination feature
A quick look at the WoodMart website (click on the banner) should show you why this WordPress theme enjoys a 4.95/5.00-star rating.
TheGem is ThemeForest’s top selling theme. This is not surprising since its users often refer to it as the Swiss Army knife of WordPress themes because of its multiplicity of features, which include –
- 400+ beautiful pre-built websites and templates
- the unique TheGem Blocks, a game-changer with its 300+ premium pre-designed sections
- Elementor and WPBakery page builders designed for easy editing & customizing
TheGem is ideal for business, shop, blog, portfolio, and magazine websites.
Avada is not just another best-selling theme. It is the #1 best selling WordPress theme of all time, which certainly makes it worth looking into.
Avada’s powerful and unique assemblage of website-building tools and aids includes –
- 40+ professionally-designed one-click importable demos and 50+ design elements together with page-building and theme options that provide unlimited flexibility
- Avada’s unique Fusion page builder, Fusion slider, and Shortcode Generator
Avada is 100% responsive, SEO and speed optimized, and WooCommerce-ready.
Uncode is a pixel-perfect theme that could be exactly what you need if your goal is to create a pixel-perfect website. Other web designers think so since more than 95.000 sales to date has made it an Envato best seller.
Key website building features include –
- a juiced-up Frontend Page Builder that’s a joy to work with
- a Single Product builder with customer-centric and advanced WooCommerce design elements
- A Wireframes Plugin with 550+ section templates
With this Elementor-ready WordPress theme at your fingertips, you can build any website you can think of thanks in part to its Slider Revolution plugin along with a host of home pages, creative elements, and templates
- Litho-created websites feature fast page loading, and are 100% responsive and SEO friendly
- The online documentation is highly detailed, and Litho’s customer support operation is first-class.
The Impeka multipurpose theme an impeccable tool to work with — pun intended – for beginners and advanced web designers alike.
Impeka gives you –
- complete freedom to make your vision of an ideal website a reality.
- a final product that will be fast, responsive, and optimized for SEO.
- a website design that will be noticed by all the right people.
- a choice of Elementor, Gutenberg, or an enhanced WPBakery page builder.
Given a choice of top multipurpose WordPress themes to work with, one of the first things you will notice is that they are quite affordable. Also more than capable of giving you a significant return on your investment.
A good approach to finding one would be to hand the searching and analysis over to those having the necessary expertise. They can determine which themes qualify as being the best of the bunch and are able to pass this information on to you.
Which is exactly what we have done here. We believe this article features the 8 top multipurpose WordPress themes on the market. Any one of which should be more than capable of giving you what you need and deserve.