A premium multipurpose WordPress theme isn’t simply one that is loaded with demos, templates, tools, and design options. It takes time to create one from scratch and lots of tender loving care to keep everything up to date and functioning properly.
In other words, unless it’s only going to be used to build a single website, and one that a specialty theme could do better and easier. A premium multipurpose WordPress theme, like any of those described in this article, is truly a bargain.
Finding one that will best meet your needs could be a bit of a challenge, but that’s only because more than one of them could be just right for you. Challenge or not, there’s not a bad choice in the bunch.
Total is fast, flexible, a joy to work with, and has a lot more going for it as well. If you’re in a rush to get a website up and running, Total won’t slow you down. If you’re a perfectionist and want to take your time to get every little detail exactly right, this multipurpose theme has what it takes to make it happen.
- Total’s Dynamic Template function lets you customize layouts any way you want, including designing custom layouts for post types and assigning them globally
- The popular WPBakery drag and drop page builder, supplemented with 100+ custom page-building modules and 40+ pre-made demos is guaranteed to speed up your workflow
- Total’s Theme Customizer utilizes 500+ styling options you can use to change colors, fonts, and section or column widths and lets you view your changes before saving them
This SEO optimized and developer, WooCommerce, and WordPress plugin friendly theme serves more than 47,000 satisfied customers.
Click on the banner to find out more.
If you’ve ever experienced the web designers equivalent of writer’s block and just couldn’t seem to get a project underway BeTheme will give you the kick start you need.
Even when Be’s 40+ core features place all the tools and design aids you need at your fingertips, you might still have a problem getting your mind in gear, except for –
- BeTheme’s selection of more than 300 customizable pre-built websites, at least one of which if not several, would be exactly what’s needed to get you started. They cover virtually every industry and business niche and website style or type you’re likely to need to get you started, and they have embedded UX functionality as well.
- Once you get started, Be’s wealth of page-building tools and design aids and options are there to help you see your project through.
Click on the banner to discover what’s behind BeTheme’s more than 200,000 sales.
With its library of full-concept, full-paged demos, Kalium is another multipurpose theme that will get your website building project off to a quick start. Simply pick one that resembles what your want your website to look like and you’re on your way.
Once you get started, you can quickly
get your website up and running thanks to:
- Drag and drop page-builder, Revolution Slider, and LayerSlider plugins
- Kalium’s wealth of header and navigation options, portfolio and blog layout types and sub-options, custom post types, and shortcodes for everything imaginable
- Free lifetime automatic updates
Kalium is Elementor, WooCommerce, and SEO friendly. This top selling theme has more than 39,000 satisfied clients. Click on the banner to check out Kalium’s stunning full-concept demos and the many other website-building features.
TheGem’s 50,000 users will not hesitate to tell you that this ThemeForest best-selling theme is the absolute ultimate in multipurpose toolboxes. Open the toolbox and you’ll find, among many other features:
- 400+ stunning creative templates for any business niche or website purpose
- WPBakery and Elementor page builders
- Blocks, with its more than 3,000 pre-designed section templates
- A collection of WooCommerce templates for online shopping
A theme’s popularity says a lot, and Avada is the all-time #1 top selling theme. Avada’s users obviously liked:
- This theme’s 40+ one-click demos that helped them get projects underway
- The powerful drag and drop Fusion Builder and the CoreFusion toolbox with its $200 worth of tools
- The Dynamic Content System for the unparalleled flexibility it provides
This popular multipurpose theme is optimized for speed and its 100% responsive and WooCommerce compatible.
It only makes sense to expect the same characteristics in a multipurpose theme as you would want to see in your finished websites, e.g., smooth and sleek, high-performance, responsive, and pixel perfect.
That is what Uncode’s 85.000 users have discovered thanks to its:
- WooCommerce Custom Builder, 450+ Wireframes section templates, powerful Frontend Editor, and hundreds of options that let you create any layout
- Showcase of informative and inspirational user-created websites
Pofo is an excellent choice if your website building mainly focuses on blogging, portfolio, or eCommerce websites
- WPBakery and Revolution Slider are included along with 150 pre-built design elements, more than 25 home pages, over 200 demo pages and 150 pre-built design elements
- Custom shortcodes in conjunction with the WordPress Customizer give you unmatched flexibility
- Pofo is super-fast and SEO optimized, and you can expect 5-star customer support.
While Hongo may be a relatively new multipurpose theme it has nevertheless created quite a stir among web designers.
This totally modern theme gives you:
- An impressive selection of product features that include quick view, product filters, product compare, and catalog mode
- WPBakery Custom shortcodes
- 12 easy to import store demos, 200+ creative elements, and 250+ templates
Hongo will serve you well if your plans include WooCommerce stores, company websites, or blogging website projects.
Working with Brisk is so easy that it makes you feel like a pro after the first few clicks, which could be due to any or all of the following:
- No need for coding.
- Brisk’s interactive design tools
- The 30+ ready-made websites, the more than 200 Elementor widgets, and the 2,000 Elementor template blocks
- The seemingly limitless number of customization options that give you total control over your design and your project’s workflow
When you invest in a premium multipurpose WordPress theme, you’ve invested in a website-building tool that:
- Has taken a good deal of planning, hard work, and time to design, build, and market.
- Is extremely flexible, dependable, and regularly kept up to date.
- Is easy to learn to use and user friendly to work with
That may seem like a tall order, but that is what you get for your investment. There is a solution if you’re tasked with delivering multiple websites to multiple clients. In terms of economies of scale multipurpose WordPress themes are the only way to go.