90 Hand Drawn Arrow And Symbol Photoshop Brushes
Get this set of 90 hand-drawn arrows and symbols Photoshop brushes and vector elements. These come in handy when you want to add call-to-action arrows or a little creative touch to your designs. Nice set to add to your brushes library!
Buy these hand-drawn brushes and use them in your design work. Let me know what you think.
How to install brushes:
- Download and unzip the file.
- Copy and paste the .abr files to Presets Brushes in your Adobe Photoshop folder.
- Go to Photoshop, click Edit (from the menu) and click Preset Manager.
- Select Brushes from the dropdown of the Preset Manager popup box.
- Click “Load” button on the right side of the popup box.
- Select the .abr file and click “Load” button and then click “Done” button. The brushes are installed.
File Format: AI, EPS, ABR
File Size: 5.51 MB (zip)