Friends, today’s download is a set of 30 hand-drawn icons and Photoshop shapes. The icons are isolated on a transparent 64x64 pixel background for your quick use. These icons are also converted to custom Photoshop shapes to help you add creativity in using them on your designs. Excellent icon set to add to your design toolbox!
How to install shapes in Photoshop
- Download and unzip the file.
- Copy and paste the "handrawn-icons.csh" file into Presets > Custom Shapes in your Adobe Photoshop folder of your computer.
- Now open your Photoshop tool, click Custom Shape Tool (U) and click Shapes under the menu bar.
- Select Shapes from the dropdown of the Preset Manager popup box.
- Click “Load” button on the right side of the popup box.
- Select the "handrawn-icons.csh" file and click “Load” button and then click “Done” button. The Shapes are installed.
You may also like to download these 90 Hand drawn arrow and symbol Photoshop brushes.
Preview of the Icons & Shapes
Commercial License - $4 Regular Price
$6 (33% Off)
Payment via Paypal
Download Size: 381KB (zip)
Format: Photoshop PSD, .CSH
Layered: YES (Vector)